Me...

I am an Interior Design student who is interested in many different parts of the design industry. I have created this blog so I can put up projects I have done, and share a variety of things I like and am interested in.

Thursday 21 October 2010

Function...all change




 Looking for ideas for a project turning an old space into a new and different function, changing an old ruin ino a outdoor cinema and want to use grass and vegetation for the furniture to keep a natural feel to it, found this eco designer online called Patric blanc who incoperates grass and plants into new spaces creating an indoor- outdoor space which is the feel I want to create.


Here are some images I took of the space I am going to re-design, will keep updating on here as I design the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment