Me...

I am an Interior Design student who is interested in many different parts of the design industry. I have created this blog so I can put up projects I have done, and share a variety of things I like and am interested in.

Friday 15 October 2010

James Brown and Cath Kidston



I saw some new prints in Cath kidston Catalogue (above), designed by Graphic Designer James Brown for Cath Kidstons autumn collection. He has designed four limited edition prints for the collection and all of these statement prints would make any home feel warm and welcoming.

I had never heard of James Brown and researched into him some more. He has his own small website and blog which I think I will follow. His workis very bold and he has a clever way of making words on a poster really catch your eye and make you stop and look. Will definately keep up to date with his work.








No comments:

Post a Comment