Me...

I am an Interior Design student who is interested in many different parts of the design industry. I have created this blog so I can put up projects I have done, and share a variety of things I like and am interested in.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Wallpaper and fabric trends..

I collected these fabrics at Chelsea Harbour show, I think they would look really good in a lounge or bedroom and really like the fabric in the bottom right as the material would look really good upholstered to a arm chair or made into cushions.


These wallpaper and fabric designs are by Jane Churchill, the textured material on the top image is by Lelievre and i think works well with the coral theme. This look work work really well at a beach by the sea or just to make your front room feel like your by the sea.
The two collections are from three different designers but all have the same undertone and feel to them, these colours where prominant in alot of the new designs and think we will see alot of this colour scheme this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment